Monday, February 17, 2020

First week down

First week downnn

Hey y'all I'm not sure what to say for my first email out lol, But it's for sure been a week of ups and downs. I got paired with the best district so we all like to mess around and get work done at the same time. I'm already good friends with all of them and its only been about a week, I'm kinda sad that I already have to leave to the east coast in 2 weeks because I actually surprisingly like being here. I've been so busy that time has just flown by, it felt like I arrived here two days ago lol. 

The classes here are mostly interactive so I've gotten really used to talking to people all day and just talking to random people whenever I want, rather than being shy like I normally am. The food here Is also surprisingly good versus what I was told by people before I got here, yesterday i had chicken waffles and I ended up eating like 3 of them lol. But anyways its pretty cool being in an area surrounded by people who are going through the same thing and being able to relate with them.

Sorry there's been so many things that have happened this week I cant write them all down at once in an email! I promise I'll try to talk more in the next ones.

Live maas

Also there's a random cat that randomly shows up to our door sometimes so here's some pictures of that😂




No comments:

Post a Comment